On January 30th the theoretical and practical course of Pilot Drons Advanced begins, which is organized by the Facility Management company for FMIC with the collaboration of Citilab, Droning You and AeroLink.
The objective of this face-to-face course is for students to become new drivers, and to certify their theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to pilot unmanned aircraft (drones / RPA / UAV) professionally.
The course is aimed at all those who need to use the drones to develop their professional career or those whose use of an RPA can be useful in the future of their profession.
The theoretical course, of approximately 60 hours, consists of 11 subjects. Once the subjects have been finalized, a final exam will be carried out with a qualified examiner to confirm the acquired knowledge.
As regards the practical part of the course, lasting approximately 12 hours, it will be divided into two practices: a first one where students will come into contact with the generalities of the unmanned aircraft and a second practice where they can do different flight maneuvers with an RPA. Subsequently, they will have to carry out a supervised flight test by an instructor to guarantee their practical knowledge.
- 2 Commercial pilots and pilot drones (professors of theory and practice)
- 1 Pilot of drones as Responsible for Course
- 1 Chief of studies Pilot of Drones and Judicial Parents in drones accidents
Didactic material of the course
- Pilot book by Dron
- Dron to practice indoor
- Flight simulators
- Citilab card to use the facilities for one year
- Start of the course: January 30th.
- Duration: 3 weeks.
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Location: Citilab (Plaça Can Suris s / n, Cornellà de Llobregat)
- Price: € 783
- Beginning of the practice: February 20
- Duration: 1 week
- Hours: 12 hours to be agreed
- Location: Granollers
- Price: € 667
SPECIAL PROMOTION FOR THE COMPLETE COURSE 1,200 €
To know more about the course, you can read the official dossier here.